Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Little Bit Of Me

When people try to ask me about my self, i always say to them that I'm not that kind of person that they expected me to be.

But in reality, I'm a shy type of person, having a Phlegmatic temperament or personality. I don't expose much well my whole identity to other people. I want them to discover who really I am to towards them. I show to them how mysterious I am, I do not talk much to people, I'm just a type of person who goes with the flow as it is.

Other people's first impression on me was I'm not that friendly person with strong personality, difficult to be with, but later on as they know me deeper, they see my inner beauty and true identity as days goes by.

Most of my buddies are boys, I don't know why I love to be with them. Especially in bonding times I'm with them, I mingle with them talking of some funny jokes, crushes and other things that makes us laugh together. Being with my best buds makes me comfortable no pretensions needed and I could express some of my problems and miseries that I'm into.

I do love cooking food for other people, not just to impress them with my cooking skills, but I'm happy seeing other people eating the food that I have prepared for them to spare and fill their hungry stomachs. When ingredients are available to make some sumptuous meal for them, not just for my family but also to my friends who are close to my heart.

3 comments:

  1. grabi gud etetchh...mao ba? hehe shy kuno diay ka? pasibya nis imo pisbok para maka visit imo friends..try to write fresh and new entry everyday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can somehow relate on your personality kay may paka ingon ana sad ko. I prefer hanging out with boys tapos medyo may pagka reserved sad ko at first. Sa umpisa lang... Hehehe

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe, thanks for leaving a message :)

      Delete