Sunday, March 18, 2012

Food Trip

When you feel hungry, what do you always do??? A question that you would think of many kinds of food, what type or kind of food it is.

But for me, when I feel hungry I look for the food storage area if their is any food available to eat, or some ingredients to cook for any variety of food that could be made of the available ingredients.

 When I got hungry, I look for some stuff's that could satisfy my cravings for food. The only thing that could gratify me is to got those food and create some delicious food.

Here are some of my food experiments

Spaghetti (Filipino style-Home made)

Slices of Tasty bread with corned beef and Quick melt cheese

 
































I love to cook food, especially some pastry and some desserts in which my family, relatives and friends love too. But most of the time I cook food during occasions, especially on birthday and gatherings.


Most of the time I prefer to cook food for my friends in which we share during friend meetings, hang-outs or I want them to taste the food that I cooked. I ask them what was there verdict on the taste, texture of the food. I get good compliments from them and they ask for more, but I tell them that next time again I serve another type of dish again.


Food could satisfy my cravings during hunger and they are also my comfort during in times of problem aside to my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment